søndag 21. oktober 2012

I will love you till' the end of time


Oh my, two of my favorite people in the same picture. I too want one of those sweatshirts Nialler is wearing. Give me! It would be an understatement to say that today has not been a productive day. Instead of reading anatomy, I've been reading a fan fiction. But I wouldn't say it was a waste of time, because it was brilliant. Fucking brilliant actually. So brilliant I had to read it out loud to my younger sister, even though she refused to listen. I went to bed at 4:00 am. yesterday, so this day was basically destined to fail before it even started. Oh well, I suppose I'll have to try finish it tomorrow. I'm staying back at school then. I really really have to fit in as much work as I can till Wednesday, because I'm leaving early Thursday morning. And as much as I love travelling, I hate coming back to a stack of work. Absolutely hate it. Yesterday evening I sat watching TV all day actually. Most TV I've watched since forever. Plus, I think I'm going to start watching X Factor UK. Perhaps X Factor Australia too, because I love Fortunate. I just don't love their song choices.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar