torsdag 18. oktober 2012

I wish you'd hold me when I turn my back


Oh my Ziall heart. I love how Niall seems so unaffected. Like getting a smooch from Zayn is such a usual occurrence. I'm definitely changing my background picture on my iphone to this. Ah, the glee. I've come to realise that I love all 1D-bromances as long as it has Niall in it. Honestly though, Narry and Ziall are my favorites. I like to go for the underdogs, rather than the obvious ones (Niam and Larry). And it seems now that Lilo (Liam and Louis) is the new thing. And I don't quite know what I feel about Louis learning Liam to be mischievous. I guess he'll just lose his title as "the sensible one". But I'm also hoping Louis is helping Liam deal with his recent break-up with Danielle. Which again, I don't quite know how to feel about. It's like .. nooooo, true love doesn't exist anymore. And I really did love -still love Danielle. And I absolutely love how she's still a fan. It's 2:11 am, and I've just handed in my paper. It's no returns now, and I really do hope my teacher won't choose mine to go through next time my group meets up. You know, seeing as most of it has been written while I'm so close to falling asleep, and the fact that I haven't really checked it for flaws. But hey, I just wanted to get it over with. Right, I'm going to go brush my teeth while catching up on some Youtube, and then finally go to bed now. Bon nuit m'ladies.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar