onsdag 24. oktober 2012

found myself at your door, just like all those times before. I’m not sure how I got there, all roads they lead me here

I was wearing Beetle Green by Isadora in these pictures. Thought it was appropriate for autumn. Sometimes it reminds me of a beetle, other times it reminds me of Christmas because it's glittery if you stare long enough. And then I just have to stop myself from staring, because I don't want to get all festive two months before Christmas. But they're already starting to sell Christmas-related things in the stores, hence why I am avoiding the boutiques. Oh, and the fact that I'm broke of course. Nialler even tweeted today that it was time to buy some Christmas jumpers. I'm guessing it won't be long before I start listening to Christmas tunes. Tomorrow I'm off to my sister. My nephews birthday is on Friday, and the celebration will be at Saturday. I reckon it'll be nice, because I'll be reunited with my brother as well. I knew him living at home all Summer would be a bad thing .. I only miss him more now. Oh well. I'm bringing my computer and some of my school books. So I guess you'll be frequently updated. I'm also hoping to take a trip up the mountain, but thus far the weather is being a douche. I woke up today feeling all tired, and it even felt like it was 09:00 am. when it was 01:00 pm. at school today. The flight tomorrow is quite early, and therefore I need to go to bed now. Just going to watch a few Youtube videos. And Tumblr. And Twitter. Yeah, and I wonder why I'm always so tired? Oh god, I might also post a few pictures of Niall, Harry and Liam, cheering on Louis like a couple of fangirls. Like seriously, they are all so incredibly adorable and supportive of each other. And then there are all the bromances. Like, seriously. I love One Direction. Well, adore them is perhaps a better word. They are like five newborn puppies that runs around like crazy and follows each other and play together. Fluffy.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar