mandag 22. oktober 2012

hiding under the covers with no one else to blame


Reasons to fall in love with boy bands. There are several individuals with different tastes. For example music taste. Thank you Harry. Yes, Harry Styles. He does have that James Bond-cling to his name, doesn't he? Imagine him introducing himself to you at a bar. "I'm Harry. Harry Styles". Yeah, if it wasn't for him being Harry Styles, I'd probably cringe and run away. Well, actually, I probably would have cringed anyways. Back to the point; Harry tweeted that this song was stuck on his mind, and naturally I had to search it up. I've replayed it about ten times now. And yeah, I think out of all the lads, I prefer Harry's music taste the most. Well, him and Louis'. Speaking of Louis. He's got a football match today - all for charity. And the boys are coming to see him. Each time I've read all those encouraging tweets the boys have been sending to Louis, I've kind of melted. Bit for bit, I've melted, my heart softening, and grin widening. Especially by Niall's tweets. Not just because I have a soft spot for Nialler. But also because he's possibly been the most supportive. You know, tweeting about where to buy tickets. Quite a few times actually. And when they were performing on the iTunes festival back in September (oh my god, it's been a month), he impersonated Lou, and told everyone to get tickets to the match. Sometimes I think Niall is the giver. He gives so much of himself to others. And sometimes it isn't repaid. And I can't help but thinking - do you not get tired? Cause I would. And I know how it feels too. To be a giver, only to get nothing in return. But at some point you will break, because you've nothing left to give. Demi Lovato, or should I say Demi Tomato, tweeted some lyrics today, and although I'm not the biggest fan of her music, I'm very excited, because the lyrics are so beautiful. Like poetry, and then I cannot help but love it. I'll leave you with the lyrics at the end, and you can be the judge. Okay, back to studying .. again.

Can you be my nightingale? Sing to me so I know you're there.
We'll never fall apart, cause we fit together like two pieces of a broken heart.
I hate you, don't leave me, I feel like I can't breathe. Don't touch me, just hold me.
Cause I want you to love me, but I need you to trust me. Stay with me, set me free.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar