torsdag 4. oktober 2012

grimmy says wake yourself up

Can I just dedicate a whole post for Grimmy? I'm speaking of Nick Grimshaw, the radio host on the radio 1 breakfast show. I love his voice. Like, I could fall asleep to it. Literally. Like, I've already done it. I don't know what it is. I guess he's just got that one thing, huh? Pun intended. And then he's just really funny. Like, his jokes are funny. Like, he just make me laugh. God, I feel like Harry Styles. "Yeah, um .. like, uh, yeah, like". But yeah, he's really lovely. And then he plays mostly really good music. Except for the new Taylor Swift tune. And he is such a good interviewer - like he can just banter along with all his guests. Like with Conor Maynard. Must have been my favorite interviews. And then he is like best friends with Harry Styles. I cannot wait for their show together on Saturday .. or some day soon. Lads FM. I can just hear Grimmy singing that. Oh, and then I love his waking up song. And his "hello-good morning-introducing-the-plan-for-today" tune. And then his "call-or-delete" game. I was grinning on the train on my way to school this morning, listening to the breakfast show podcast. I'm pretty sure the man standing across me thought I was slightly crazy. Honestly though, I really do love Nick Grimshaw a.k.a. Grimmy. I've spent a little time reading some reviews of his show, and it seems that a lot of people are negative. And I can understand. I too hate changes sometimes. And I would be quite pissed if my favorite radio host was to be switched out with another. Stubborn as I am, I would probably stop listening. And that makes me quite sad, seeing as I believe Grimmy is doing a real good job. My plan for today is to finish some schoolwork, hence why I am at school right now. And then I'm heading to my best mate, whom I have not seen for like three weeks or so. And then I'm heading back home to sleep before school tomorrow. And then it's TGIF. Except I have to catch up on reading some anatomy and physiology. God, I was just informed that I need to add another school book to my collection. And I need to read it ASAP. And by the looks of it, it's even worse than anatomy and physiology. And I suspect I still have to finish another paper tomorrow. Ah, the life of a student, eh?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar