søndag 28. oktober 2012

jar of hearts

"Who do you think you are? Runnin' round leaving scars. Collecting your jar of hearts, and tearing love apart". How is it possible to be so jealous of someone you don't know because of someone you don't know? Just the sight of them makes my inside twist slightly. And it's so ridiculous. Ridiculous that I should feel this way. It was never meant to be like this, I didn't sign up for any of it. But somehow I was dragged inside this crazy world, and the door won't open.  

Frequent updates my arse. Sorry about that. I only used my computer once, and that was school-related. I'm home - finally, after a long struggle that I cannot be bothered to write about. The plane ride to Aalesund was the most frightful plane ride I've ever been on. For a few seconds there, I really thought we were going to die. The turbulence was crazy, and we were flying really close to the water. And then of course the weather decided to be a real bitch, and just arrange for a snow blizzard as we arrived. Lovely. Apart from the weather not allowing me to climb the mountain and take lovely pictures, I did have a great time back "home". There is something unnerving with walking around in a little place where everyone knows each other. Sometimes I'll have people smiling at me, and I won't know if they are only being nice, knows my sister - or worse, knows me. Worse, because I can't recollect people from my childhood. Sure, some I do. But can I be expected to remember the sister of my childhood friend from a decade ago? Surely I must be off the hook for that one. Last Christmas I went to the sport shop in order to do some last minute Christmas-shopping, and then the guy that worked there smiled. And I smiled back, obviously. It was Christmas and everything was jolly. I didn't expect any more of it. But he later introduced himself as my sisters ex, and that he used to babysit me and my younger sister. And I was like "ah, yeah .. you're really good at wrapping Christmas-presents for being a guy...". Way to be awkward. But in honesty, he really was good at it. Whilst being at my sister's house, I took advantage of their access to Netflix, and watched all the remaining episodes from Grey's Anatomy Season 8 that I hadn't yet seen. And god, did I bawl upon watching the last episode. And no, not in a dark room with myself only. No, just in front of the whole family. Right, so I was debating whether to watch it in the living room whilst everyone was there. And I just thought "right, I'm never going to watch this late at night when everyone's gone to bed, cause I'll have to wake up early anyway, and then I'll be really tired". This was the same day as the birthday party of my nephew, so my family was going off to the locale for the birthday celebration. With exception of my sisters fiancee. And I suppose, soon-to-be my brother-in-law. Oh my god, I didn't even realise until now. Anyways, so he was standing around in the kitchen and the living room, cleaning. And there I was, my eyes glued on the TV screen in the living room, crying and sniffing like the baby I am. And when the episode was done, I awkwardly shuffled towards him and asked if he needed help with cleaning. He said no, so I just went back to the TV. But I guess I've cried my fair share for now. Right, I'm going to take a shower now. And then I'm going to sleep. Like a bear. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar