tirsdag 23. oktober 2012

everything has changed

Hiya. Yesterday was quite a productive day. I managed to finish another chapter in anatomy, some math, and some other school work. I didn't leave school until 08:30 pm. Well, actually a bit before, so I decided to just walk the whole Karl Johan street down to the train station. I always find that the Karl Johan street is slight cozy and amusing at night. It's just another atmosphere at night, I suppose. When I finally reached the train, I found a seat, and let my eyes slip for a bit. When I opened my eyes, I could sense a stare at me from the guy that sat across me. I shrugged it off as usual, thinking he was probably looking out the window. But as I turned around in a brief second, our eyes met. And oh my god, eeewww. Anyways, and then he just continued staring, so I resorted to closing my eyes, which wasn't too hard, seeing as I was quite tired. When I arrived at my destination, I got up, and yes, he was still staring - whilst I was walking off the train. And I'm like, who does that? I hate staring. Especially when it's yucky men. Today has not been too productive, but I figured since I was such a champ yesterday, I'd have "the day off". Although I did drag my arse out of bed today, and went to school. At 1:30 am. yesterday, I was split between going to school today or not. But I did set my alarm, and I figured since I'm not going to school at Thursday or Friday, I might as well attend some lectures. Although I've not done much schoolwork today, I have packed. Half of my suitcase is stuffed with gifts though. And I just remembered that I need to make a card. I heard a few songs on Taylor Swift's new album today. And obviously, I gravitated towards Everything Has Changed by her and Ed Sheeran. And then there's also The Last Time by her and Gary Lightbody, ala front singer from Snow Patrol. I quite like them both, but I think that maybe Taylor forgot that these were her songs? I don't know, but I think Everything Has Changed has Ed Sheeran written all over the song. It's like, yeah, I'd prefer it to just let him sing the whole song. And I really wish he sang a bigger part. But Taylor has never been the one to share. At least that's what I thought until I heard The Last Time. I was a bit confused then, seeing as Taylor sings very little on her own. And the whole song definitely has a Snow Patrol vibe to it. Go listen to Snow Patrol songs, and then you listen to The Last Time. These things does not bother me, though. That was not my point. In fact, I quite enjoyed "these things". Thus far it's only these that I adore. The others are far too "country-pop-ish", and god, is she trying to go all mainstream? I really really dislike those. Sorry, but I do. And it's not just because I hate Taylor - I mean she's like a boy who thinks it's awesome to brag about all his encounters - it's because it's too teenager-ish. I mean We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together .. that should prove my point. And it's just an odd combination with country, pop and autotune. But, hey, I did like two of the songs. And I do enjoy her music, just not her. Anyways, I've got to go and eat. And then shower. And then possibly do some schoolwork. And then check Tumblr for new One Direction updates. And then my beloved Twitter of course. And then I'm set bed.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar