torsdag 18. oktober 2012

turn your head, I didn't mean the words I said

God, when singing along to Skinny Love by Bon Iver, I've been singing "I told you to be a badass", when in truth it should be "I told you to be balanced". I think I'm going to stick with badass, cause' it's cooler. I don't quite know how to feel about being awakened by my teacher calling me. Apparently I did do a good job on my paper yesterday. Sure it was a nice thing to hear, but when I went to bed at 2:30 am. yesterday, I was planning on a long sleep in. And therefore I did feel a bit bitter when she woke me up at 9:30. But hey, I did snooze off later, which was lovely. And if it wasn't for my guilt, I'd stay in bed all day, dreaming. It's already Friday tomorrow, and one of my elder sisters are visiting. Time seems a bit cramped, like there's not enough hours a day. I'm frantically trying to read the last chapters in anatomy, but then I get bored and procrastinate, and then I feel guilty and pick up the book again. And so on. It is an evil circle. But seeing as I did quite a lot yesterday, I think it's okay to take a day off. I was just outside an hour ago, and it was actually quite warm to my surprise. Like, it felt a bit like late summer. Except for the rain .. but still. It was warm. I can't wait for Saturday, because I'm craving for some chocolate. I think I'm going to stay behind at school tomorrow, so maybe I'll see you there, yeah? And good luck to my best friend who has been smart enough to start on a 20-page long paper the day before the due date. Yeah good luck. I might buy you an ice lolly afterwards.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar