fredag 12. oktober 2012

carve our names into these walls

I saw this little piece of ice today, when I decided to go out and take some pictures. It makes me wonder if it's autumn, or the winter creeping up on us. My camera functions the best in natural light, and with the sun shining, it can make magic. I go back to Aalesund in two weeks, and I'm determined to walk up the mountain and get some nice pictures. If the weather will allow me, that is. Nature is my favorite thing to capture. It's so beautiful, and it's everywhere. I'm quite odd with sharing pictures, and music for that sake. I don't know, it feels like this personal piece of myself. And I don't like to be exposed. But strangely enough, it's the only thing I do on Facebook. I share my photography with my "mates". Oh, the irony, huh? Right now  I'm supposed to be studying. But you know, me and the internet, we like to hang out. A lot. And here's the link to my latest Narry drabble. If you want to read it, do. And if not, don't. I was a bit inspired by poetry, music and the delightful silence that the night brings.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar