fredag 5. oktober 2012

go mad for a couple grams

Hiya, hope you are well. I forgot my cuppa today, as I was running out the door like a madman. My bus stop is across the road from my house, which is a luxury. But I tend to wait until it's two minutes before I walk outside. And today I was reading whilst eating my breakfast. And in a swift second, I glanced over at the clock. And yeah, full panic. It was two minutes till the bus would be outside my house, and I hadn't even gotten dressed. So I ran outside in full panic mode, and as I stepped inside the bus, I remembered my cuppa. And I got a bit pissy because of it. And can you really blame me, though? I went to bed at 05:10 am, finally finished with the paper. I had a bit more than five hours sleep, and then I forgot my cuppa. So yes, I think I was allowed to be a bit pissy. But I've gone without tea before, and sleep for that matter. And I will always survive. But this is the second day I've only gotten about five hours sleep. And therefore I am a zombie, ready to fall asleep. I even tried to listen to Grimmy's wake-up-song, but it didn't have the effect I wanted. But I am at school, and I have decided that I will finish my new paper today. I simply must. No excuses. It'll only be me and Ed Sheeran singing sweet tunes into my ears tonight. Even if it's a Friday, and every other sane teenager at my age is probably out partying. My Friday treat for myself will probably be sleep. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar