mandag 29. oktober 2012

I'm in love with you and all these little things


This is absolutely perfect. And right up my street. And it's on replay. And god, I just feel like crying, because I've just been reading sad fan fiction, and then I'm going to watch Grey's Anatomy now. And then this song just .. it's so pretty. And oh my, thank you Ed Sheeran. You are brilliant. And god someone drag me out of this fandom, because I feel like I'm drowning. But no, they have to release this song, and even if it might be the only song on the album that's got "this" sound, it's fine with me. It's already enough for me to buy the damn album. You fucking bastards. Oh shit, now I feel like just staying home and listening to this song all day, lying in my bed, daydreaming. It's just perfection.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar