tirsdag 2. oktober 2012

I'm riding y-o-l-o

Two days of October, and my computer has gone crazy. In an attempt of fixing it, I've just made it gone even crazier. And now Niall Horan is having a twitcam, but lucky as I am, the link does not work. And I've just heard he played Live While We're Young with the guitar. My skin has also decided to become a complete bitch, my coughing is still here, I'm still slightly sleep deprived. And to top it off, I need to finish writing this article that was due last Friday. But apparently it never was finished. In truth I just want to rip my hair off. Ah, and as if on que - here comes the voices. "M, you shouldn't be complaining. Be grateful. You are being selfish little brat. Bla bla bla". Can I just go to sleep? Maybe sleep for a month or so? I just want to see my Nialler. I too want to live while I'm young. Ha, I just realised - I want, I want.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar