lørdag 20. oktober 2012

your love will be safe with me

I didn't end up writing at 2:00 am. yesterday. Instead I was watching Ghost Whisperer, which I haven't watched since forever. But I did write something a few days ago, but it's a short drabble, that I'm sure could have been better. But due to my laziness, I can't be bothered. If you want to read it, you can here. I did also start a new drabble today - something really weepy. But it's one of those who has a potential to be really good - if you put effort in it. And effort isn't something I have at the moment. I love, love, love re:stacks by Bon Iver. It's so soothing, and just amazing. I don't entirely understand the lyrics, but that's a part of why I love it so much. It will forever stay a mystery to me. And there is something about the song that makes me want to write. It's finally Saturday, and I'm eating chocolate like a maniac. I've not finished reading the chapter about the nerve system, but I am going to finish it today. Yes, I am certain. It turns out this chapter was quite exciting at some parts. Not entirely boring, and impossible to understand. So that's a plus. Nialler hasn't tweeted anything today .. meeehhh. I'm going to watch a 20-minute long One Direction interview to make up for it. And then I'm going to eat chocolate whilst watching an Adam Sandler movie later. Oh my god, I just remembered. I spent like two hours today, watching the royal wedding in Luxembourg. And I did stop to think "why the hell am I watching this?", but I just continued. I think it's a new trend. Royal weddings, that is. But I don't mind. I love seeing royal people from all around the world, and what kinds of hats people are wearing.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar