mandag 22. oktober 2012

lie down with me, and hold me in your arms

I'm sitting here at school, sipping a cup of tea. Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran is playing in my ear buds. It's safe to say that I feel quite relaxed. I have not started reading anatomy yet. Instead I did some other schoolwork. It's a bit hard to prioritize sometimes, because anatomy often tops as my first prioritization. But then I remember that I have other things I need to catch up on too. But it's easier, I suppose. To only focus on one thing, and get it finished. Then you can cross it off your list, and move further down to the next task. I woke up at 5:00 am. today, because my sister was leaving. I got this bracelet from her from when she went to Africa. It's a rhino. And the funds goes to some organization that .. well, tries to keep the rhinos safe I suppose. I love my sister for a lot of reasons, but this one in particular. Last Christmas, one of the gifts from her were a donation made in my name for a cow. I'm really bad at remembering what exactly it is, but it's those things that makes me grin widely. I think people forget sometimes that not everyone has the need for material things. I'm a material girl, in a material world. Yes, I suppose sometimes Madonna is right, though. Sometimes there are people that likes the material things, and it's a safe choice. And I suppose that's why everyone is broke after Christmas. We, as in me, my younger sister and my mum, cradled around my next eldest sister at the couch yesterday, watching pictures from Africa. And oh, wow. It was amazing. I think Africa will always be on my list of wanted destinations, however, I'm not sure if it's because I want to see all the animals. I think I'm more pulled towards Africa, because there are so many things to capture with a camera. And that's also the reason why it's not on the top of my list either. Oh my god, Skins are starting shooting today. I both love and hate that Skins only have one season each year, and that it lasts for .. not long. It keeps you wanting more, I suppose. And now it's a new cast, once again. I really really hope it'll be good this time. Right, back to reading.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar